Saturday, April 21, 2012

As I See It Now...Who Comes First

I want to point you to a post written by Debra at "As I See It Now" called "Who Comes First".  In this piece Debra shares how living out Colossians 3:23 transformed her life. 

"Work willingly at whatever you do, as though you were working for the Lord rather than for people."   ... Colossians 3:23

I give Debra a hardy Amen!  It served as a good reminder to me on how to approach giving to and serving othersAs I was reading, the thought came to mind that for me the most challenging people to live out Colossians 3:23 is family.  I take that as a prompt from the Lord to purpose in my heart and mind, through the power of the Holy Spirit, to do things without expectation on how they will respond or what I should get in return.    

1 comment:

Debra said...

Oh thanks, Susan, for linking to my post! I thought it was so cool when I saw that link and I do thank you. Blessings, Debra

Sandcastle Inn by Irene Hannon – Scenic Beachside Town and Likeable Characters

  Sandcastle Inn is Irene Hannon’s tenth novel in the Hope Harbor series .   It was lovely to return to this beautiful, scenic, and welcom...