Monday, May 28, 2012

Election Time Again - Need Some Help?

Are you finding it a challenge to determine whom best represents your values and ideas?  Who has the gumption to stick to their guns and do the right thing no matter what?

Too often my vote is not for the candidate that I feel is the best person for the job, but the less of evil.  That's how I feel about this primary election.  My candidate dropped out of the race, but I still need to make a decision.

To help me better informed about the candidates and issues I used a few resources including the following:



No comments:

Sandcastle Inn by Irene Hannon – Scenic Beachside Town and Likeable Characters

  Sandcastle Inn is Irene Hannon’s tenth novel in the Hope Harbor series .   It was lovely to return to this beautiful, scenic, and welcom...