Saturday, May 19, 2012

Rear View Mirror Living


How often do I live life
Looking in the rear view mirror

Trying to move forward
All the while glancing back

Trying to focus on today
But thinking of the past

Why do I live with past regrets
Of sins confessed, repented of and forgiven

Which only robs each day
Of peace, hope and joy

How often do I mourn what’s lost
Failing to trust God’s plan for today

When will I choose to let go of my grief
Embrace and celebrate what the Lord has given me today?


by Susan Wachtel
May 19, 2012

1 comment:

Wanda said...

May we each have the wisdom and courage to forge ahead knowing that in our now God has provided us with all that we need.

Sandcastle Inn by Irene Hannon – Scenic Beachside Town and Likeable Characters

  Sandcastle Inn is Irene Hannon’s tenth novel in the Hope Harbor series .   It was lovely to return to this beautiful, scenic, and welcom...