Friday, August 29, 2014

Psalm 2:6-12 – In my own words



Vs 6 – But as for Me, the Lord God Almighty, I have set in place My King upon Zion My holy mountain.

Vs 7 – My Son the King said I will surely tell of the decrees of the Lord God.  My Father has said to Me, 'Thou are My Son – My Beloved Son.  Today I have brought You forth.

Vs 8 – 'Ask of Me My Son and I will give You the nations of the worlds as Your inheritance.  Even to the ends of the earth will be Your possession.

Vs 9 – Those wicked nations who have rejected You, You will break them with a rod of iron.  You will shatter them and they will be like broken pottery.'

Vs 10 – Kings of the earth be wise and discerning.  Listen to My warnings you judges. 

Vs 11 – Work and serve the Lord with gladness and in holy reverence.  Rejoice with fear and trembling.

Vs 12 – Show respect and pay homage to the Son of God for He alone is worthy.  If you don’t, you may find yourself of the wrong side of God’s anger and you will perish because of your stubborn hard heart and unbelief.  There is a day coming in which God’s just wrath will be poured out.  But blessed and happy is the man who takes refuge in Jesus Christ the Son of God. 


No comments:

The Berlin Letters by Katherine Reay – Fascinating, Compelling, Filled with Intrigue

  When I read the description about Katherine Reay’s new book, The Berlin Letters , I wanted to read it.   So glad I had the opportunity.  ...