Friday, March 20, 2015

Just Asking



During this morning devotional time I started thinking about grumbling and complaining. 

Do I see grumbling and complaining as my right when I’m going through difficult circumstances or dealing with difficult people?

Do I recognize grumbling and complaining as a sin?  Does that stop me from doing it?

What does my grumbling and complaining reveal about my heart? 

Does it show a lack of trust in God and an unwillingness to yield to Him and His will for my life?

Does it reveal a since of pride because I think that I deserve better than this?

Is a grumbling and complaining Christian a good witness for Christ?

No comments:

The Berlin Letters by Katherine Reay – Fascinating, Compelling, Filled with Intrigue

  When I read the description about Katherine Reay’s new book, The Berlin Letters , I wanted to read it.   So glad I had the opportunity.  ...