Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Surprise Encounter




I’d like you to meet Ray who is in the picture above. 

I brought the dinner bell bird feeder in to the kitchen to clean it and fill it with some fresh bird food.  You can imagine my surprise, and Ray's, when I was removing the bottom tray and realized that someone was still on it.  Yikes!!!

I quickly prayed that the Lord would let me get the feeder back outside before Ray flew away.  Thankfully Ray stayed put and I got the feeder back outside. 

In taking a closer look it appears this sweet little bird is blind in one eye.  He finally got off the feeder so I could clean it. 

Thankfully our kitties were taking a nap and were unaware of what had transpired.

No comments:

Sandcastle Inn by Irene Hannon – Scenic Beachside Town and Likeable Characters

  Sandcastle Inn is Irene Hannon’s tenth novel in the Hope Harbor series .   It was lovely to return to this beautiful, scenic, and welcom...