Monday, July 04, 2016

Trust God in the Darkness


T - Trust God in the darkness
      When the future is unknown
      When silence pierces
      My heart, mind and soul

R - Remember God is faithful
      As He has revealed Himself
      In His Word
      In prayers answered in His perfect timing

U - Understand God is good
      Even when circumstances are not good
      Utter His praises all day long
      He is able to do far more than I can imagine

S - Salvation and deliverance
      Grace and mercy from His hand
      Discipline and encouragement
      Strengthen my weary heart, mind and soul

T - Thank the Lord
      For His past faithfulness
      His ever present goodness
      His never changing perfect character


No comments:

The Berlin Letters by Katherine Reay – Fascinating, Compelling, Filled with Intrigue

  When I read the description about Katherine Reay’s new book, The Berlin Letters , I wanted to read it.   So glad I had the opportunity.  ...