Sunday, February 11, 2007

Facing the Giants

Feeling defeated, discouraged, or downcast? Has life chewed you up and spit you out? Kicked you when you’re down? You crawl back up…only to get kicked down again? Need a little inspiration? Need to have your spirit strengthened? Have your spirit renewed?

I recommend purchasing the movie “Facing the Giants”. It is exceptional in every way. I can promise you…your heart, mind, soul and spirit will be energized and renewed.

Below is a sample of some of the lines in the movie. It’s just chock full of great stuff. Do yourself a favor…get this movie and watch it, now and in the future. You won’t be sorry.

Your actions will always follow your beliefs.

If you always expect defeat…then that’s what you will always get.

I’ve resolved to give God everything I’ve got…and leave everything else to him.

Don’t quit until you’ve got nothing left.

Promise me you’ll give me your very best. Good effort, keep coming, there you go, it’s a good start, there you go Brock, good strength, that’s it, that’s it, forget the 20 you give me your very best, come on Brock you’ve got more in you than that, you’ve got to keep moving, lets get moving, lets go, don’t quit until you’ve got nothing left, there you go, keep moving, keep moving, keep driving, keep your knees off the ground, your very best, your very best, don’t quit on me, keep driving, there you go, keep driving, don’t quit until you’ve got nothing left, your very best, it’s all heart from here, keep driving, don’t quit, don’t give up on me, I know it hurts keep going, let it burn, you can do it, it’s not too hard, you keep going, don’t quit, don’t quit, don’t quit, you don’t quit on me, ten more steps, give me your heart, you can look up Brock you are in the end zone.

If you walk around defeated so will they.

God’s gifted you with the ability of leadership, don’t waste it.

You may not want to accept Jesus Christ because he’ll change your life. You will never be the same.

Stay humble but confident.

If we win we’ll praise You, if we loose we’ll praise You.

Your fear is about to collide with your faith.

Coach I’m done someone else is going to have to lead. This is when it matters most. It’s easy to lead when you’re strong, but now is when you lead.

Don’t you ever let anyone tell you, you are under par, second rate or inferior. I just watched God do a miracle through you. I just saw a field of Giants, 85 in fact, fall in defeat. Now you tell me what’s impossible with God? Nothing Coach!


No comments:

The Berlin Letters by Katherine Reay – Fascinating, Compelling, Filled with Intrigue

  When I read the description about Katherine Reay’s new book, The Berlin Letters , I wanted to read it.   So glad I had the opportunity.  ...