Friday, September 11, 2009

September 11th...I Will Always Remember








There is not a day that goes by that I don't remember the horrific events of September 11th, 2001. The people who perished, the valiant efforts of the rescue workers and heroes of the day. Of course who can forget the evil men who orchestrated the events.

Thank you Lord that thus far the death and destruction of that day has not been repeated in the United States. We pray for Your continued hand of protection against an evil foe.

These pictures were taking on September 9, 2002, when a September 11th exhibit came to the Nixon Library. It was very sobering and heart rendering.

Susan Blog Sig 2

No comments:

The Berlin Letters by Katherine Reay – Fascinating, Compelling, Filled with Intrigue

  When I read the description about Katherine Reay’s new book, The Berlin Letters , I wanted to read it.   So glad I had the opportunity.  ...