Monday, December 30, 2013

Just Thinking



What does the victorious life in Christ look like?

How does that effect
What I do
                                Say
                                        Think
                                                Feel
                                                        Respond

When dealing with challenging people and circumstances how does the Lord want me to respond?  I’m not sure I know the answer…but I do know that I sure don’t feel like I’m handling it like I should. 

Lord…I need Your wisdom to guide me.  Your Holy Spirit to put a guard over my mouth.  Draw me to You, to bring everything to you in prayer so I can receive wise counsel, comfort, strengthening, encouragement or woodshed time when needed.

Help me to keep my eyes and focus on You and Your Word.  May I be sensitive to Your Holy Spirit.  Thank You Lord for always hearing me and being my ever present help in times of trouble. 

No comments:

The Berlin Letters by Katherine Reay – Fascinating, Compelling, Filled with Intrigue

  When I read the description about Katherine Reay’s new book, The Berlin Letters , I wanted to read it.   So glad I had the opportunity.  ...