He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him and for Him. - Colossians 1:15-16

Monday, December 30, 2013

Just Thinking



What does the victorious life in Christ look like?

How does that effect
What I do
                                Say
                                        Think
                                                Feel
                                                        Respond

When dealing with challenging people and circumstances how does the Lord want me to respond?  I’m not sure I know the answer…but I do know that I sure don’t feel like I’m handling it like I should. 

Lord…I need Your wisdom to guide me.  Your Holy Spirit to put a guard over my mouth.  Draw me to You, to bring everything to you in prayer so I can receive wise counsel, comfort, strengthening, encouragement or woodshed time when needed.

Help me to keep my eyes and focus on You and Your Word.  May I be sensitive to Your Holy Spirit.  Thank You Lord for always hearing me and being my ever present help in times of trouble. 

No comments: