Monday, May 11, 2015

The High Price of Sin



When I’m tempted to sin, I don’t fully realize the consequences that will impact my life and the lives of others around me.  Some consequences may last a lifetime.  Relationships that are damaged may not be restored until heaven, if ever.  I’m blinded to the fact that I’m focused on myself; not God, nor others.  I can be very shortsighted.  If I knew the high price of my sin and it’s impact would I still choose to purposely and willfully sin?  Lord, help me to love You more, obey You more and take You at Your Word!

No comments:

The Berlin Letters by Katherine Reay – Fascinating, Compelling, Filled with Intrigue

  When I read the description about Katherine Reay’s new book, The Berlin Letters , I wanted to read it.   So glad I had the opportunity.  ...