Monday, May 22, 2006

Holy Devoted


From some time now I’ve wanted to start writing a weekly devotional based on one of the Bible studies from my dear former Pastor Chuck Obremski.

One question…is where do I begin? There a plethora of wonderful material that this dear man of God left behind. Thanks to the faithful servants of the audio ministry at
Kindred Community Church I was able to obtain these rich studies in the word of God.

Some of the studies took place prior to when I started with Kindred. So it’s a real treat to hear something new…at least new to me. It’s also made richer and deeper because we at
Kindred got to see first hand how the word of God and the spirit of God helped strengthen his humble servant…enabling him to finish strong. Chuck walked the talk…and brought praise, honor and glory to God.

So it is my privilege to launch a new website devoted to a weekly study and devotional in the book of Daniel. Please click on the link below as we get started in the Book of Daniel.


Dare I be a Daniel

May this venture be pleasing to God…as his servants grow deeper and stronger in their faith…and become men and women of great courage.

No comments:

Sandcastle Inn by Irene Hannon – Scenic Beachside Town and Likeable Characters

  Sandcastle Inn is Irene Hannon’s tenth novel in the Hope Harbor series .   It was lovely to return to this beautiful, scenic, and welcom...