The blog party continues at Abigail’s Rear Window blog. Like any good party…you try to get to know folks. If you are game…head on over to Rear Window and join the blog party.
1. What's your favorite time of the day, and why?
Early morning when I’m taking my walk. The world is quiet…the sun is coming up and it feels like it’s just God and me. Before the busyness of the day.
2. If health wasn't an issue, what food could you live off of?
How about salad and breadsticks from the Olive Garden?
3. If you could have one wish granted (besides wishing for more wishes), what would it be?
Either for the Rapture to occur…or to have the many people whose salvation I pray for, come to a saving faith in Jesus Christ.
4. What's one thing that you get teased about a lot?
About being strong and opinionated. I’m definitely not a wishy washy kind of gal.
5. If you could choose one movie, book, or TV show to spend your life in, which would you pick? What type of character would you be?
Probably a Jan Karon book “At Home in Mitford”…one of the quirky towns people at church.
6. If you could have one talent that you don't already have, what would it be?
I would love to be able to play the piano. I learned when I was young…but didn’t advance far and didn’t keep it up.
7. If money were no object, where would you go on vacation?
An Alaska cruise with John MacArthur or Charles Stanley…with some great Gospel singing groups like Greater Vision. Of course I would want a stateroom with a balcony. Can you imagine seeing God’s creation along with other Christians who love the Lord?
8. If you were an awesome singer, which genre would you sing?
9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, what would it be?
Best Buy...computer or camera equipment.
10. If you could live in any point in time, when would it be?
I think right now…it’s just right for me. I love to write and take photos…and the avenues that are open to me are marvelous.
11. If every outfit in your wardrobe had to be one color, what would it be?
Brown…even though it’s my husband’s least favorite…I like it. Or maybe pink…but it depends on what shade.
12. If you were one of the seven dwarves, which one would you be?
(Doc, Grumpy, Sneezy, Sleepy, Bashful, Happy, or Dopey)
Happy…my husband says I’m perky…so that’s the closest.
13. What's the last album you listened to?
It was either Keith & Kristyn Getty’s “Awaken the Dawn” or the soundtrack from “Facing the Giants”.
14. What's something we'd be surprised to know about you?
I used to be a shoplift agent.