Friday, February 19, 2010

Scripture Recitation by Rachel and Joshua



Recently some dear friends, Rachel and Joshua did Scripture Recitation during Sunday morning's service. Their example and commitment to memorize Scripture is both inspiring and challenging.  

God has impressed upon me the importance of memorizing Scripture.  He is so faithful and shortly after I had memorized several verses God enabled me to take every thought captive to the obedience of Christ by focusing my thoughts on His Word.  

I pray that you will be encouraged by Rachel and Joshua's video.  Please also take some time to read their blogs:



No comments:

The Berlin Letters by Katherine Reay – Fascinating, Compelling, Filled with Intrigue

  When I read the description about Katherine Reay’s new book, The Berlin Letters , I wanted to read it.   So glad I had the opportunity.  ...