Monday, June 07, 2010

Celebrating What God Has Begun


I celebrate the love you have found
Honor the marriage you will build
Support through prayer the hard work God has just begun

I pray that Christ will be the center of your marriage
May you seek His wisdom and strength
As you walk on the path He has set before you

May your marriage mirror God’s perfect design
A wife who honors and respects her husband as unto the Lord
A husband who loves his wife as Christ so loved the church

May you be unwavering in your commitment
Fervent in prayer and guard your hearts
Delight each day in the wonderful gift God has given

by Susan Bunts Wachtel
June 4, 2010

For Alyssa & Daniel

No comments:

The Berlin Letters by Katherine Reay – Fascinating, Compelling, Filled with Intrigue

  When I read the description about Katherine Reay’s new book, The Berlin Letters , I wanted to read it.   So glad I had the opportunity.  ...