Saturday, September 10, 2011

Wake Up Call For God's People...Are You Listening?




To participate in Anne Graham Lotz and Joel Rosenberg's "A Wake Up Call For God's People" click on the hyper link.  The conference will be broadcast live on Sunday September 11, 2011.  Watch or listen to the conference simulcast live and pray for the peace of Jerusalem. 


6 Pray for the peace of Jerusalem:
         “May they prosper who love you.
 7 Peace be within your walls,
         Prosperity within your palaces.”
 8 For the sake of my brethren and companions,
         I will now say, “Peace be within you.”
 9 Because of the house of the LORD our God
         I will seek your good.

Psalm 122:6-9

No comments:

The Berlin Letters by Katherine Reay – Fascinating, Compelling, Filled with Intrigue

  When I read the description about Katherine Reay’s new book, The Berlin Letters , I wanted to read it.   So glad I had the opportunity.  ...