Monday, July 02, 2012

One Thousand Gifts - At the End of the Day



9.      For today I have a job, as does my husband.  The Lord has continued to provide for us through our jobs.  In today economy and job market that is no small feat. 
10.   For good health and the ability to perform my job. 
11.    Thank You Lord for keeping my heart and mind stayed on You.  
12.    Thank You Lord for giving me a desire to love and bless my enemies and to pray for them.
13.    Thank You for the Balanced Word by Dave Rolph and using his radio ministry to revive my spirit on my lunch hour.
14.    Thank You for answered prayer.
15.  Thank You for the prayers of my faithful friend.

 


No comments:

Sandcastle Inn by Irene Hannon – Scenic Beachside Town and Likeable Characters

  Sandcastle Inn is Irene Hannon’s tenth novel in the Hope Harbor series .   It was lovely to return to this beautiful, scenic, and welcom...