He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him and for Him. - Colossians 1:15-16

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Five Minute Friday – In Christ I Find




In Christ, I find comfort
When I am afflicted

In Christ, I find strength
When I am weak and unable to go on

In Christ, I find peace
For my troubled soul, peace with God and with man

In Christ, I find wisdom
As I read God’s Word and obey

In Christ, I find justice
Assurance that one day there will be a reckoning

In Christ, I find abundant mercy
For on the cross He died take away my sin

In Christ, I find propitiation  
In His sacrificial death the Father’s wrath was satisfied

In Christ, I find grace
Abounding grace to live each day, for every situation

In Christ, I find forgiveness
For my own sins and the grace to forgive others

In Christ, I find direction
A Guiding Light for each step I take

Susan Wachtel
May 11, 2013


It’s another Saturday morn and I wanted to participate in Lisa-Jo Baker’s FiveMinute Friday writing challenge.  Head over to her website “Lisa Jo Baker Tales from a Gypsy Mama”.  Be sure to read some of the entries from other writers.  I can promise you that you will be blessed.

3 comments:

Rachel Beran said...

So thankful we can find ALL that we need in Christ Jesus!

P.S. Glad I'm not the only one who participates in "5 Minute FRIDAY" on Saturday. :)

Blessings,
Rachel

Sandy said...

This is a wonderful reminder, Susan of all His is for us every day. I need to check out all of your blogs!
I enjoyed this.

Denise said...

Lovely.