Saturday, August 17, 2013

Friday's Five Picks.A Heart Surrendered

One of my favorite blogs to read is Michelle’s blog at “A Heart Surrendered”

 

I happen to know Michelle through church and that’s probably what originally brought me to her blog.  But that’s not what kept me coming back.  Michelle is a woman who loves the Lord and continues to grow in Christ.  Her love for the Lord impacts every aspect of her life.  She is honest, open and shares from her heart.

 

When I read Michelle’s blog, I’m challenged, encouraged and convicted in my own faith walk and in my relationship with my husband, family and friends. 

 

I would encourage you to visit “A Heart Surrendered” and bookmark it as a favorite.

 

Linking up with Wanda at The Watered Soul for Friday’s Five Picks.

 

 

 

No comments:

Sandcastle Inn by Irene Hannon – Scenic Beachside Town and Likeable Characters

  Sandcastle Inn is Irene Hannon’s tenth novel in the Hope Harbor series .   It was lovely to return to this beautiful, scenic, and welcom...