Tuesday, May 06, 2014

Help Me to Remember



LORD, when I don’t understand what You are doing in trials and tribulations, may I remember that You are good all the time.  Help me to remember that You never waste our trials.  For those who love You and have been called according to Your purposes, You are working ALL things together for good.  Help me to not only walk by faith, but pray in faith, trusting that You are Who You have revealed Yourself to be in Your perfect and inerrant Word of God.  When I feel helpless and don’t know how to help someone, may I be confident that You are able to help them and do a marvelous and might work in their life.  You are able to do exceedingly, abundantly and beyond what I can ask or think. 


2 comments:

Denise said...

Amen my friend.

Wanda said...

All things we can easily lose sight of when in the mist of trying times.

The Berlin Letters by Katherine Reay – Fascinating, Compelling, Filled with Intrigue

  When I read the description about Katherine Reay’s new book, The Berlin Letters , I wanted to read it.   So glad I had the opportunity.  ...