Thursday, July 10, 2014

Providence



It seems Your hand of providence
Is best understood when looking back

As I move forward in faithful obedience
I see that You have prepared the way

I feel Your gentle hand guiding me
Directing my footsteps

With each step taken I can clearly see
That You have gone before me and prepared the way

Lord, I must confess that I don’t understand
The whys and wherefore of this new chapter

I’m not certain what You will be doing in me
Or how You might use me as part of Your plan

When I feel weak and overwhelmed
Help me to cry out to You for strength, wisdom and peace

Help me to not hesitate in fear of the unknown
But unwaveringly follow Your lead


by Susan Wachtel
July 10, 2014


No comments:

Sandcastle Inn by Irene Hannon – Scenic Beachside Town and Likeable Characters

  Sandcastle Inn is Irene Hannon’s tenth novel in the Hope Harbor series .   It was lovely to return to this beautiful, scenic, and welcom...