He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him and for Him. - Colossians 1:15-16

Sunday, December 28, 2014

Christmas Past





Can it only be a few minutes since you’ve departed
It feels like it’s been such a very long time

I can’t quite imagine
What Christmas would have been like without you

You filled a big house on a hill
With warmth, fun, love and laughter

For just a few days
I got to forget how lonely I’ve been

I was able to spend time with someone filled with grace
Who overlooks my faults and loves me anyway

This Christmas, I truly realized
A house is not a home without love

To Ron and Carol…thank you for a wonderful Christmas!

by Susan Wachtel
December 28, 2014

No comments: