He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him and for Him. - Colossians 1:15-16

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Surprise Encounter




I’d like you to meet Ray who is in the picture above. 

I brought the dinner bell bird feeder in to the kitchen to clean it and fill it with some fresh bird food.  You can imagine my surprise, and Ray's, when I was removing the bottom tray and realized that someone was still on it.  Yikes!!!

I quickly prayed that the Lord would let me get the feeder back outside before Ray flew away.  Thankfully Ray stayed put and I got the feeder back outside. 

In taking a closer look it appears this sweet little bird is blind in one eye.  He finally got off the feeder so I could clean it. 

Thankfully our kitties were taking a nap and were unaware of what had transpired.

No comments: