Thursday, April 30, 2015

What am I Sowing Today?




What am I sowing into the lives of people? 

Am I sowing words of life, truth, and love? 

Am I merciful, kind and compassionate? 

Does my love put God first and others before me? 

Is love evident in my actions and words? 

Does what I think I’m doing line up with what others perceive? 

What fruit is my life bearing?

Do my outward actions reflect a heart that is right before God?

Am I more concerned about what people think of me or what God thinks?

Am I trying to bear fruit through my own efforts?

Am I honoring and glorifying God with how I live my life?

If not, why not?

If not now, when?

No comments:

The Berlin Letters by Katherine Reay – Fascinating, Compelling, Filled with Intrigue

  When I read the description about Katherine Reay’s new book, The Berlin Letters , I wanted to read it.   So glad I had the opportunity.  ...