He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him and for Him. - Colossians 1:15-16

Thursday, April 30, 2015

What am I Sowing Today?




What am I sowing into the lives of people? 

Am I sowing words of life, truth, and love? 

Am I merciful, kind and compassionate? 

Does my love put God first and others before me? 

Is love evident in my actions and words? 

Does what I think I’m doing line up with what others perceive? 

What fruit is my life bearing?

Do my outward actions reflect a heart that is right before God?

Am I more concerned about what people think of me or what God thinks?

Am I trying to bear fruit through my own efforts?

Am I honoring and glorifying God with how I live my life?

If not, why not?

If not now, when?

No comments: