Friday, March 03, 2017

Picture A Day - Give Thanks With A Grateful Heart


Feeling grateful today.  After some significant knee pain for about a month, I went to the orthopedic doctor.  He was able to give me an injection in my knee and already the pain is significantly lower.

I know that all health and healing is from the LORD.  I know that He uses sickness and pain in our lives for His good purpose and plan.  I can trust God who is good and sovereign in all things. 

I’m prayerful that the pain relief will last and today give thanks with a grateful heart.  I give thanks that He has helped me each day in dealing with the pain. 


No comments:

Fatal Witness by Patricia Bradley – Interesting Plot, But the Story Got Bogged Down

  I enjoy suspense and mystery novels and was excited to read Patricia Bradley’s newest book Fatal Witness , the second book in the Pearl R...