He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him and for Him. - Colossians 1:15-16

Friday, March 03, 2017

Picture A Day - Give Thanks With A Grateful Heart


Feeling grateful today.  After some significant knee pain for about a month, I went to the orthopedic doctor.  He was able to give me an injection in my knee and already the pain is significantly lower.

I know that all health and healing is from the LORD.  I know that He uses sickness and pain in our lives for His good purpose and plan.  I can trust God who is good and sovereign in all things. 

I’m prayerful that the pain relief will last and today give thanks with a grateful heart.  I give thanks that He has helped me each day in dealing with the pain. 


No comments: