Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Containers in the Garden by Claus Dalby – Beautiful, Inspiring and Gorgeous Photos

I was very excited to see that Claus Dalby has released a book on Container in the Garden.  I’ve been following his posts on social media for a couple of years now and enjoy the pictures and videos he shares.

 

Finally, we have a collection of pictures assembled from Claus Dalby’s beautiful and inspiring garden.  This book is filled with stunning photos of plants, flowers, and foliage in a variety of colors and combinations.  Claus begins with some of the basics of containers, soil, seeds, bulbs, planting and care. 

 

My favorite part of the book is when Claus goes through the color combinations, and assortment of plants that can be combined to reflect the seasons and holidays.  Also, how we can create or define different sections in our garden or outdoor rooms.  This book is very inspiring and gets a gardener’s creative juices flowing.  I appreciate the explanations on why certain plants were selected and combined with other plants.

 

I love this book and highly recommend it.  This book is a helpful resource for those new to gardening, and those who have gardened for many years.  It would be a lovely gift for those who enjoy beautiful pictures from the garden.  Reading through this book, I came across a number of plants that I would like try to grow.  I enjoyed Containers in the Garden so much that I plan to buy a copy of this book. 

 

I would like to thank Cool Springs Press and NetGalley for the opportunity to read a complimentary copy of Containers in the Garden by Claus Dalby.  I was under no obligation to give a favorable review. 

 

No comments:

The Berlin Letters by Katherine Reay – Fascinating, Compelling, Filled with Intrigue

  When I read the description about Katherine Reay’s new book, The Berlin Letters , I wanted to read it.   So glad I had the opportunity.  ...