Monday, January 19, 2009

Sunset in California






God is a Painter of unparallel magnificence...He was having a wonderful time this evening with His creation.

On a mini vacation in Carlsbad, California for the weekend. We got some amazing shots...especially of this magnificent sunset. More pictures to follow from our trip. As we were driving to the beach I was in a hurry to get there so I could get my camera out to capture the sunset...and it did not disappoint me. But I was struck with the thought that one day...there will be no more sunsets or sunrises.

My husband Chris Wachtel...was actually willingly photographed a couple of times this weekend. While it looks unreal...the picture is real...no touch ups from Photoshop. With those handsome blue eyes...what girl wouldn't want to marry this handsome fellow?


No comments:

The Berlin Letters by Katherine Reay – Fascinating, Compelling, Filled with Intrigue

  When I read the description about Katherine Reay’s new book, The Berlin Letters , I wanted to read it.   So glad I had the opportunity.  ...