Saturday, June 11, 2011

The Eastman Chronicles…Convicting

I love reading other blogger’s writings, especially Christian bloggers.  I love hearing what the Lord is teaching them through the study of God’s or about the work He is doing in their lives. 

One of my favorite bloggers is Michelle Eastman at “The Eastman Chronicles”.  Michelle is an amazing woman of God, wife, mother, daughter and friend.  She is open and transparent about her life and her love for the Lord and His word is evident in what she writes and how she lives her life. 

Click on over to “The Eastman Chronicles” and be challenged by today’s post “Incredibly Convicting”

No comments:

The Berlin Letters by Katherine Reay – Fascinating, Compelling, Filled with Intrigue

  When I read the description about Katherine Reay’s new book, The Berlin Letters , I wanted to read it.   So glad I had the opportunity.  ...