He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him and for Him. - Colossians 1:15-16

Saturday, April 21, 2012

As I See It Now...Who Comes First

I want to point you to a post written by Debra at "As I See It Now" called "Who Comes First".  In this piece Debra shares how living out Colossians 3:23 transformed her life. 

"Work willingly at whatever you do, as though you were working for the Lord rather than for people."   ... Colossians 3:23

I give Debra a hardy Amen!  It served as a good reminder to me on how to approach giving to and serving othersAs I was reading, the thought came to mind that for me the most challenging people to live out Colossians 3:23 is family.  I take that as a prompt from the Lord to purpose in my heart and mind, through the power of the Holy Spirit, to do things without expectation on how they will respond or what I should get in return.    

1 comment:

Debra said...

Oh thanks, Susan, for linking to my post! I thought it was so cool when I saw that link and I do thank you. Blessings, Debra