Sunday, April 29, 2012

More Alive

I just love this quote by D.L. Moody:

Some day you will read in the papers that D.L. Moody of East Northfield, is dead. Don't you believe a word of it! At that moment I shall be more alive than I am now; I shall have gone up higher, that is all, out of this old clay tenement into a house that is immortal- a body that death cannot touch, that sin cannot taint; a body fashioned like unto His glorious body.


2 comments:

Denise said...

A beautiful quote Susan affirming that our treasure is awaiting us in Heaven! :) Amen!

Blessings and hugs,
Denise

Wanda said...

What a great perspective to have.

High Exposure by Kelly Borjas –Interesting Storyline, Likeable Character, Beautiful Setting

  High Exposure is author Kelly Borjas first novel.  It’s also the first book in the Jagged Edges series .  Not sure if it was the beautif...