Saturday, January 12, 2013

1,000 Gifts - January 12, 2013



January 12, 2013

19.  I’m thankful for the good health and strength to be able to clean and take care of our home. 

20.  I’m thankful to be able to listen to some great Bible study teachers, download their messages to my I-pod so I can listen while I’m cleaning, cooking or working.  The ability to download and immediately listen is something that I couldn’t have even imagined when I was young. 

21.  I’m grateful for solid Bible teachers who are diligent to study so they can preach and teach the Word of God accurately.  They don’t apologize for the truth in God’s Word that sometimes stings.  Their aim is not to please man but knowing they will give an account to God for how they handled His Word and shepherded His people.   

2 comments:

Donna Heber said...

We really have so many things to be thankful for. This is a wonderful reminder.

Ken said...

Hi Susan,
I love my I-pod also. I am able to listen to some Bible teachings and Christian talk shows on mine while I am at work. It is an awesome blessing to be able to take in the Word of God from solid Bible teachers while going about life.
Blessings,
Ken

Sandcastle Inn by Irene Hannon – Scenic Beachside Town and Likeable Characters

  Sandcastle Inn is Irene Hannon’s tenth novel in the Hope Harbor series .   It was lovely to return to this beautiful, scenic, and welcom...