Saturday, January 12, 2013

Active and Alive - Psalm 44:4-5



You are my King, O God

Command victories for Jacob.

 Through You we will push down our enemies;

Through Your name we will trample those who rise up against us.

Psalm 44:4-5

During the last year, in my devotional time, I've started to write out scripture in my own words.  I started with the book of Psalms.  There are days that the scripture jumps off the page and I jot down the verses so I can go back to them.  In the coming days, I want to share those verses.  May the Lord strengthen and encourage your heart too.



    


1 comment:

Denise said...

Hi Susan,

What a wonderful idea; looking forward to hear your revision of scripture!

Blessings for a week full of joy and His grace!
Denise

The Berlin Letters by Katherine Reay – Fascinating, Compelling, Filled with Intrigue

  When I read the description about Katherine Reay’s new book, The Berlin Letters , I wanted to read it.   So glad I had the opportunity.  ...