Saturday, February 23, 2013

Amazing Grace by Michael W Smith




Sorry about the ad that comes first...you can skip it shortly. 

Amazing Grace is my absolute favorite hymn and I love this version.  It does capture my heartfelt thanksgiving to my Heavenly Father and my Savior Christ Jesus for the incredible and undeserved gift of forgiveness of my sins, eternal life and the promise of heaven.

I want this hymn sung at my memorial service.  I want it to be a huge celebration of God and His gift of Amazing Grace.
 



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful song, one of my favourites too. The words are so meaningful.

Ken said...

Hi Susan, Amazing Grace is too one of my all time favorites :)
God bless,
Ken

Sandcastle Inn by Irene Hannon – Scenic Beachside Town and Likeable Characters

  Sandcastle Inn is Irene Hannon’s tenth novel in the Hope Harbor series .   It was lovely to return to this beautiful, scenic, and welcom...