Saturday, February 09, 2013

Trust Him By Faith




During trials and tribulations
Though God seems distant and far away
He is much nearer than I know
For I am cupped in the palm of His hand

When God seems silent
His voice is drowned out by the noise of life
He bids me to be still
Incline my ear to Him and listen

When I’m tempted to fear and tremble
Walk by sight…focused on my circumstances
The Lord commands me
Take every thought captive in obedience to Christ

May I dare to walk by faith
Take God at His word
May I trust Him enough - to trust Him
Even when I don’t understand what He is accomplishing


By Susan Wachtel
February 8, 2013

No comments:

The Berlin Letters by Katherine Reay – Fascinating, Compelling, Filled with Intrigue

  When I read the description about Katherine Reay’s new book, The Berlin Letters , I wanted to read it.   So glad I had the opportunity.  ...