Sunday, June 16, 2013

Blogger Posting Issues Continue

Well  I continue to experience problems with posting to Blogger.  I can login to Blogger without any issues, but when I try to post the page does not come up properly and I can’t take any actions.

 

So little by little, I’m making the transition over to Word Press.  Thanks to some guidance from Wanda at The Watered Soul, I’m diving in. 

 

Still learning the Word Press ropes and feel like I’m starting over at square one.  But still hopeful that the Blogger folks will be able to find a fix so I can continue to blog at Blogspot.  The good news is that Word Press is able to import all my posts from Blogger. 

 

I’ve would love for you to stop by my new Susan’s Blog:  http://thesusanblog.wordpress.com/

 

I’ve also transferred over A Poem by Any Other Name:  http://apoembyanyothername.wordpress.com/

 

As I’m able I will continue to post at Blogspot, but until then blog on.  Today I’m trying posting via email…so I’ll see how that goes.

 

Lord bless…Susan

 

Susan Wachtel

My heart is steadfast, O God, my heart is steadfast; I will sing and give praise.  Awake, my glory!  Awake, lute and harp!  I will awaken the dawn.  Psalm 57:7-8

 

1 comment:

Denise said...

Sorry for your blogging issues.

Fatal Witness by Patricia Bradley – Interesting Plot, But the Story Got Bogged Down

  I enjoy suspense and mystery novels and was excited to read Patricia Bradley’s newest book Fatal Witness , the second book in the Pearl R...