Monday, June 10, 2013

Got Problems?


To all my Christian blogger friends?  Have any of you been having problems posting on Blogger recently?

For the past two weeks, I’ve been trying to go online and post things I’ve written and haven’t been able to do so.  I can access my account, but when I select New Post it takes me to a blank screen and I can do anything. 

Just wondering if anyone else has been experiencing problems?

I reported the problem on Saturday, but haven’t heard anything back.  Today when accessing my account from my laptop computer (a different computer), low and behold I was able to get in and post my Five Minute Friday post.

In the meantime and in between time, I’m considering transitioning over to Word Press.  Still waiting to see if Blogger issues will be resolved.  It has served me well over the past seven years. 

What I discovered during the time I couldn’t post anything, is how much I love to write and miss having that ability to do so.

Let me know if you've experienced problems with Blogger in recent days?

Blog on for the Lord!


3 comments:

Wanda said...

Glad to see you're able to get back to your blog Susan. We don't often realize just how much joy we get from something until we have an opportunity to step back.

Farmgirl Cyn said...

No problems here, but then again, I have only been posting every couple of weeks....
I want to get back to posting more often...but life seems to get in the way.

xoxo

Denise said...

Glad you are back.

Fatal Witness by Patricia Bradley – Interesting Plot, But the Story Got Bogged Down

  I enjoy suspense and mystery novels and was excited to read Patricia Bradley’s newest book Fatal Witness , the second book in the Pearl R...