Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Just Thinking on Unbelief



Lord, help me to remember that You are at work in our lives, even when I can see it and when the outcome is yet unknown.

What form does unbelief take in my life?  Fear, anxiety, doubt and negativity to name a few.

Unbelief is a sin!  When I recognize it help me to repent, turn and walk by faith and trust in the One True and Living God. 

Help me to renew my heart and mind through Your Word oh God. 

Lord, when I feel overwhelmed help me to reflect on Who You are and what You have revealed about Yourself in the Bible. 

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Great encouragement and so very inspiring! This is just what we have to do when we feel fear or any other attack of the enemy creep in.

susanwalkergirl said...

Hi Denise and Sandy,

I praise and thank God for Jesus Christ and His sacrifice on the cross so that I could be born again, the Word of God and how the Holy Spirit washes me and my mind with the Water of His Word.

I pray that you are both doing well in the Lord.

Lord bless...Susan

The Berlin Letters by Katherine Reay – Fascinating, Compelling, Filled with Intrigue

  When I read the description about Katherine Reay’s new book, The Berlin Letters , I wanted to read it.   So glad I had the opportunity.  ...