Thursday, June 05, 2014

Rising Faith



I pray that your faith will stand strong, even in times of trials and tribulation or in the doldrums of life.  I pray that your faith will rise and be strengthened on the Solid Rock of Scripture.  In those times when God seems to be silent, that you will turn to God’s Word and remind yourself about who God is, see what He has revealed about Himself in Scripture.  I pray that you will hide God’s Word in your heart so that you may not sin against Him.  That when other’s faith fails them, praises of God will come forth from your lips, strengthening your heart and mind and the faith of other believers.  I pray for you to have a heart and mind that desires to know God more and to be obedient.  I pray that you will be open and teachable, bendable and yielded unto the Lord God Almighty.  I pray that you will fear God, not man.  That you will turn to the Bible, holy and inerrant Scripture, daily to know who you are in Christ.  That you will be bold, confident and unapologetic in your proclamation of the Gospel, knowing that it is the power of God for salvation of all who believe, first the Jew and then the Greek.  I pray that you will desire to bless the Lord each day with how you live, what you say and think, even down to the desires and thoughts and intentions of your heart.  I pray for you to hunger and thirst after righteousness, to desire to be washed by the water of God’s Word daily.  It is in the incomparable, blessed and holy name of Jesus Christ I pray.   Amen and amen!

1 comment:

Denise said...

Amen, speak on my friend.

The Berlin Letters by Katherine Reay – Fascinating, Compelling, Filled with Intrigue

  When I read the description about Katherine Reay’s new book, The Berlin Letters , I wanted to read it.   So glad I had the opportunity.  ...