Friday, August 08, 2014

I AM With You



My precious daughter
I want to assure you
I AM right there with you
In your grief

As you weep
I weep with you
I desire to wipe your tears
With My nail pierced hands

Your tears are most precious to Me
I hold each tear that falls in a bottle
I understand your heart which is exceedingly sorrowful
Over the brokenness in this world

At times you may feel all alone
When you are crushed by the heaviness of sorrow and pain
Trust the promises in My Word
I AM with you and I will never leave nor forsake you

There is a day coming
In which there will be no more sorrow, death or pain
Until that day, My precious daughter
Rest assured, for I AM with you


Susan Wachtel
August 8, 2014


No comments:

Sandcastle Inn by Irene Hannon – Scenic Beachside Town and Likeable Characters

  Sandcastle Inn is Irene Hannon’s tenth novel in the Hope Harbor series .   It was lovely to return to this beautiful, scenic, and welcom...