Monday, August 07, 2006

New Venture...I Will Testify of the Grace & Mercy of the Lord

Launching a new website tonight solely devoted to people giving their testimony about how they came to the Lord. I merely kicked it off with my own testimony…now the rest is up to you.

The Grace and Mercy of the Lord

Please click on the above link to go to the new website
The Grace and Mercy of the Lord. I hope that you will participate and click on comments or e-mail me with your testimony. I look forward to publishing the testimonies and know that many will be encouraged by your witness about God working in your life.

Lord Bless…Susan

No comments:

Mary’s Calico Hope by Anne Blackburne – Likeable Characters, Faith, Friendship and Hope

I was excited to read  Anne Blackburne’s   newest book   Mary’s Calico Hope , the fifth book in   The Heart of the Amish   series.   Mary Yo...