Thursday, November 27, 2008

Double Blessed


I am a citizen times two

Double blessed

For which I give thanks



According to God’s divine plan

I was chosen from before the foundations of the world

To be a citizen of heaven…where I’ll one day go



My entrance was paid in full

By the precious blood of the Lamb

Irrevocable…secure…my residency is sure



By God’s grace & mercy

His divine providence

I was born in this great nation



Chosen by His will

To live in a county

Where liberty and freedom are available to all



Permitted to live

In a nation where the Gospel is preached unfettered

A beacon to take the Light of the world…to the world



On this Thanksgiving Day

I offer my humble thanks and praise

For the double blessing…so undeserved



Susan Bunts Wachtel

November 27, 2008

No comments:

The Berlin Letters by Katherine Reay – Fascinating, Compelling, Filled with Intrigue

  When I read the description about Katherine Reay’s new book, The Berlin Letters , I wanted to read it.   So glad I had the opportunity.  ...