Friday, November 28, 2008

New Treasures


Like the joy of finding new books and authors that I connect with…so too is the pleasure that I feel when I find new blogs and writers with whom I connect. There is something in me that resonates with what they write and how share their faith, hurt, pain and happiness. I truly appreciate the writer who is open and transparent…shares from their heart. One who is humble and doesn’t pretend to have all the answers. Instead they are on a journey…and seeking a closer relationship with the Lord and know that they are dependent upon Him for strength and His mercy and grace.


Two new bloggers that I’ve discovered recently are Meridith from The Road Less Traveled: A Journey Through Infertility and Kelly Campbell at Dwelling in His Presence.


When you have some time…want to be encouraged in your faith…and know that there other Christians who are on the journey…check out these two women’s blogs. You will be blessed and ministered to.

No comments:

The Berlin Letters by Katherine Reay – Fascinating, Compelling, Filled with Intrigue

  When I read the description about Katherine Reay’s new book, The Berlin Letters , I wanted to read it.   So glad I had the opportunity.  ...