Saturday, February 28, 2009

Delighted


Imagine my delight when I had a comment from a precious friend about a poem I had written. My delight would soon turn to surprise when I found that this beautiful, godly, young lady has her own blog. Knock me over with a feather when I found her brother also has a blog.


While I was surprised to find their blogs…I wasn’t surprised by the love for the Lord these two precious friends write about. Both Rachel and Joshua are genuine…and have such a tender heart for God. They love Jesus Christ, they love studying the word of God and praising Him Who Is Worthy. In turn…they love people too and are committed prayer warriors.


Please be sure to visit Rachel and Joshua’s blogs. You will be challenged and encouraged in your faith. You will want to come up higher and love the Lord much deeper.


Rachel’s blog…is Hope Journey


Joshua’s blog…is A Warrior’s Heart

No comments:

The Berlin Letters by Katherine Reay – Fascinating, Compelling, Filled with Intrigue

  When I read the description about Katherine Reay’s new book, The Berlin Letters , I wanted to read it.   So glad I had the opportunity.  ...