Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Sometimes It Rains in Southern California



 



No matter what the song says, sometimes it does rain in southern California. 








While the rain necessitated us bringing in most of the bird feeders yesterday, when there was break in the rain, I couldn't resist going outdoors.  The Phoebe's chirp proved irresistible.  Despite the cold and a few drops of rain...I took out some meal worms for her and was able to snap a few photos.  Captured the Phoebe eating her delectable treat and the Towhees that have made our backyard their home.


 



 




No comments:

The Berlin Letters by Katherine Reay – Fascinating, Compelling, Filled with Intrigue

  When I read the description about Katherine Reay’s new book, The Berlin Letters , I wanted to read it.   So glad I had the opportunity.  ...