Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The Lordship of Christ

Do I submit to the Lordship of Christ in my life?

How does that effect my thoughts, words and actions?

Is my will conformed to His?

How does that look in any given day?

Do I recognize that I am a slave to Christ?

Do I recognize that Jesus Christ bought me off slave market of sin…that I belong to Him?

Do I serve Him and submit to Him out of love and gratitude?

Am I conformed to God’s will, my will or the worlds?

Does Christ’s Lordship in my life effect what I read and listen to? 

Does it dictate how I spend my money and time?

Am I living for myself of for Christ?

Am I filled with the fullness of God or with myself?

Do I seek to glorify God with my life?

Is there any area of my life that is off limits to God?

Is there any area of my life that shouldn’t be brought into submission to God’s will?

Is my disobedience to God evidence of my lack of trust in Him, reflective of my lack of a true knowledge of God?

No comments:

Sandcastle Inn by Irene Hannon – Scenic Beachside Town and Likeable Characters

  Sandcastle Inn is Irene Hannon’s tenth novel in the Hope Harbor series .   It was lovely to return to this beautiful, scenic, and welcom...