Saturday, November 02, 2013

Five Minute Friday – Reflections on Grace




Grace is one of my favorite words.  First and foremost it makes me think about God and His all-encompassing grace for all areas of my life.  Most importantly in saving me and covering my sin...no removing my sin as far as the east is from the west! 

Below are some of my reflections of God’s grace…

A – Amazing Grace, Abundant Grace
B – Bountiful Grace
C – Continuous Grace, Compassionate Grace, Covering Grace
D – Daily Grace, Dying Grace
E – Effective Grace
F – Forgiving Grace, Faithful Grace
G – God’s Grace, Greater Grace, Gentle Grace
H – Healing Grace
I – Infinite Grace
J – Justifying Grace, Joyful Grace
K – Kind-hearted Grace
L – Limitless Grace, Loving Grace, Living Grace
M – Matchless Grace
N – Necessary Grace, Need Grace
O – Overwhelming Grace, Obedient Grace…the grace to obey
P – Powerful Grace, Pursing Grace, Perfect Grace, Patient Grace
Q – Quintessential Grace
R – Redeeming Grace, Reconciling Grace
S – Saving Grace, Sustaining Grace
T – Triumphant Grace
U –Undeserved Grace
V – Victorious Grace
W – Wonderful Grace, Wooing Grace
X - …
Y – Yonder Grace
Z – Zealous Grace



It’s another Saturday morn and I wanted to participate in Lisa-Jo Baker’s FiveMinute Friday writing challenge.  Head over to her website “Lisa Jo Baker Tales from a Gypsy Mama”.  Be sure to read some of the entries from other writers.  I can promise you that you will be blessed.

1 comment:

Ceil said...

Hi Susan! I love your study on Grace. And something for every letter too..except that pesky X. Hmmm... "Xceptional Grace?"

Blessings to you!
Ceil

The Berlin Letters by Katherine Reay – Fascinating, Compelling, Filled with Intrigue

  When I read the description about Katherine Reay’s new book, The Berlin Letters , I wanted to read it.   So glad I had the opportunity.  ...