Thursday, October 27, 2005

Stinkiefied Day

Today...I had super extra mega stinkiefied day...to the n'th degree. Now I'm not able to, nor do I want to, go into the gory ugly details of this day. I already lived it...and that was bad enough. It just was dog gone ugly. Uhhhhhh!

It was filled to the brim in dealing with people that leave you muttering to yourself, as you walk away...or hang up the phone...saying one of the following:

"Gee wiz, these folks must have done some heavy duty drugs in the 60's."


Or, "They must have dropped some serious acid...cause something ain't quite working right in their gray matter."

Or how about, "You can't be that stupid naturally, it has to be supplemented."

Giving them the benefit of the doubt with, "I think their mom must have dropped them on their head when they were a baby...that kind of thinking just has to be caused by something."

The other thing that was apparent after this day...or should I more accurately say this week...is that the indelible imprint of a lawyer's hands all over it. Mucking things up, as usual.
Now I've always had a fondness for lawyer jokes. Lawyers are so universally held in low esteem and poorly regarded...and it's usually well deserved and even well earned.

So in my efforts to mend from this wretched day...thought I'd throw out a few lawyer jokes...to bring a smile to my lips and perhaps even an ironic chuckle. So here are a few of my favorite lawyer jokes:

What do you say about a 1,000 dead lawyers at the bottom of the ocean?

It's a good start.

What's the difference between a dead rattle snake in the middle of the road and a dead lawyer in the middle of the road?

There are skid marks in front of the snake.

What's the difference between a carp and a lawyer?

One's a scum sucking, low life bottom dweller and the other is a fish.

Now I invite you to participate...help me feel better. Or even release some your own stress over the ridiculous, nonsense that you encounter every day. Things that are made worse because of lawyers. So...if you have good lawyer joke...now keep it clean...click on the comments link below and share your favorite lawyer joke.

Thank you ever so. You are too kind!

No comments:

Sandcastle Inn by Irene Hannon – Scenic Beachside Town and Likeable Characters

  Sandcastle Inn is Irene Hannon’s tenth novel in the Hope Harbor series .   It was lovely to return to this beautiful, scenic, and welcom...