Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Proud vs. Broken


At Bible Study Fellowship tonight…our teaching leader Terri shared a very convicting list…or self inventory. She only read a few items on the list…but oh my goodness. When I got home…I did a quick internet search and found the list.

I think I will focus on one or two items at a time…so as to better evaluate myself. I hope that you will do the same. If you would like to view the full list…please click on the link to
Revive Our Hearts Radio.

Proud People = Quick to blame others

Broken People = Can accept personal responsibility and see where they are wrong in the situation

Proud People = Unapproachable or defensive when criticized

Broken People = Receive criticism with a humble and open spirit

No comments:

The Berlin Letters by Katherine Reay – Fascinating, Compelling, Filled with Intrigue

  When I read the description about Katherine Reay’s new book, The Berlin Letters , I wanted to read it.   So glad I had the opportunity.  ...