Wednesday, January 03, 2007

1/2/07 At the End of the Day…Accepted

At the end of the day…I am grateful to know that even if all men leave me or reject me, my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ will never leave me nor forsake.

Even if I’ve become a pariah in their eyes…that I am accepted in the Beloved.

I’m grateful to know that even though my feelings are like waves in the ocean…Jesus Christ is my steady Rock.

I’m grateful to know that my feelings are not the final arbiter…but instead Truth is found in God’s Holy Word the Bible.

May I be ever mindful that the Truth shall set me free!

Dear Jesus…I look forward to how you will answer and fulfill the scripture verse that you have given me for 2007. I look forward to Your amazing work in my life. I pray that You will remove my reproach and shame.

No comments:

The Berlin Letters by Katherine Reay – Fascinating, Compelling, Filled with Intrigue

  When I read the description about Katherine Reay’s new book, The Berlin Letters , I wanted to read it.   So glad I had the opportunity.  ...