Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Follow Me

It’s not always an easy choice
When I hear God’s command
“Follow Me”

Further instructions are given only after I obey
No itinerary is laid out except the next step
“Follow Me”

The past bids me to stay
Attachments cause me to waver when I hear
“Follow Me”

Will I trust the One who calls
Or will I put others before God’s bid
“Follow Me”

Obedience is the key
Walking in His will the reward when He calls
“Follow Me”


By Susan Bunts Wachtel
September 20, 2010

Dedicated to those who have heard God’s call to “Follow Me”. 

No comments:

Sandcastle Inn by Irene Hannon – Scenic Beachside Town and Likeable Characters

  Sandcastle Inn is Irene Hannon’s tenth novel in the Hope Harbor series .   It was lovely to return to this beautiful, scenic, and welcom...